- I/we authorise Helga Dalla, G3 Photography to arrange the photography in accordance with the details in this agreement. I/we are satisfied that these details are correct and I/we understand there is a three working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing/agreeing to this contract before the photography is commenced and for any orders placed.
- The Booking Fee ($50) is not refundable but may be transferable.
- I/we agree to, G3 Photography cancellation terms. If you cancel your photo shoot within 14 days 50% of your package is not refundable but may be transferable. If you cancel your photo shoot for whatever reason within 7 days of your shoot 80% of your package is non-refundable due to the financial loss at such late notice – but may be transferable.
- I/we have received, read and understand the G3 Photography pricelist/package details, which has been confirmed for our booking on payment of the package/booking fee provided.
- The details and times listed form part of this agreement and I/we agreed to make every effort to cooperate in order for G3 Photography to fulfil its contracted photographic duty. I/we acknowledge G3 Photography cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I/we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- I/we agree that Helga Dalla, G3 Photography owns the Copyright in all photographs. I/we give permission to Helga Dalla, G3 Photography to use any image of our sitting for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Helga Dalla, G3 Photography. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by us.
- As Helga Dalla, G3 Photography owns the Copyright, I/we agree not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement. I/we will use these photographs as agreed and understand they may not be copied or reproduced unless written approval is granted by Helga Dalla.
- The digital files remain the property of Helga Dalla, G3 Photography and will be kept on file a period of five years for re-orders. I/we may be able to negotiate with Helga Dalla, G3 Photography for release of the digital files. Regarding re-ordering photographs, I/we also understand:
- Orders must be placed within 14 days, otherwise prices current at the time of ordering will apply and I/we will pay all reasonable freight and postage that I/we request.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing and accompanied by full payment unless prior arrangement with Helga Dalla, G3 Photography had been made. Telephone orders require written confirmation with payment before the order can be processed.
- All orders shall remain the property of Helga Dalla G3 Photography until full payment has been made. Orders cannot be separated for collection unless paid for in full. Should I/we fail to pay and collect any order within fourteen (14) days of notification of completion, the order shall be in default and Helga Dalla, G3 Photography shall charge a default charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual rate) on the unpaid balance (minimum monthly charge of $5.00). In addition, I/ we acknowledge that no future orders will be processed until the Order is paid in full.
- Enlargements will carry the Helga Dalla, G3 Photography logo/signature.
- G3 Photography has no control over the environment in which the photographs are kept and that colour photographs, in common with all sensitised material and colour dyes, have limited life expectancy which is minimised when exposed to strong and prolonged sunlight, heat or fluorescent light sources. Photographs will last longer if displayed under better lighting conditions.
- Should G3 Photography not be available for any reason, G3 Photography will notify the Client of the change as soon as it is known and provide an alternative date to reschedule.
- The digital files remain the property of Helga Dalla G3 Photography and will be kept on file a period of five years, after which time the Studio may negotiate the release of the digital files.
- G3 Photography shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond G3 Photography’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/ negatives/digital files in transit between G3 Photography and professional laboratories employed by G3 Photography, loss or damage to film, negatives/ digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by G3 Photography or professional laboratories employed by G3 Photography, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent G3 Photography completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case G3 Photography shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of G3 Photography shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
I/WE HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.